Our ever popular hall is available for hire at
- occasional week day late afternoons/evenings
- school holidays
The Community Centre contains:-
- Main Hall 47’ x 28’ with stage 20’ x 8’
- Maximum numbers – 120, with comfortable chairs to seat 95, with tables
- Committee Room 14’ x 20’
Click here to see a plan of the hall.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker (hob and oven), microwave, dishwasher, hot cupboard, 'fridge and serving hatch
- Separate male/female and disabled toilets
- Disabled access
- PA system
- Rear covered decking area, side and rear gardens
- Children’s play area
Also available for additional charge:
- Overhead projector with drop-down screen
- Uplighters for “mood” lighting
Basic regulations include:
- parties for under 13 and over 25 years only
- music to stop at 11pm
- hall to be vacated by midnight
- premises are not licensed
The fee for each booking is calculated individually. Click here to see the full details. Some sample rates are:
- A children’s party (standard 4 hour booking) - £75
- Weekend evening function - 6 hours £92 + 10.6% PLI insurance see table for details.
- Discounts are given for members of the VWCA.
Click here to see the full details of the hire costs and terms.
Email with your requested date and time - Click here to email